Monday, June 7, 2010

PdF, The Network Effect, And The Mentor State

I was in New York on Friday to present some provisional ideas about what I've called the "mentor state" to the Personal Democracy Forum's yearly confab. My thanks to Micah Sifry for inviting me and teaching us all about how networks are changing the makings of democracy. My remarks are viewable here. I was particularly encouraged by the various ways they rhymed with those of Aneesh Chopra, the remarkable Chief Technology Officer of the Obama White House, viewable here. My post-presentation interview with Justmeans, summarizing the main point, can be viewed here. And if you missed it, the Inc. Magazine cover story on electric cars and the networks they are nested in can be read here.

4 comments:

Megaan said...

Excellent blog.

Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

I am very much interested in adding http://bernardavishai.blogspot.com/
in my blog http://news-updations.blogspot.com/.

I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

Hope to see a positive reply.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!

srmsoft said...

EARN GLOBAL MONEY shows you different earning programs from all over the globe and help people to earn money from different earning program owned by different organizations.
Click Here

zhengchang012 said...

1. If you were buying replica wholesale watches simply for exact time keeping without bothering the aesthetic look, in that case a digital timepiece would suit the end most excellent. Countless low-cost digital watches offer other functions like chronograph, alarm, light, day and date display and the rest.

ekle paylas said...

nice blog Thanks for sharing. voicesohbet was really very nice.
sesli chat siteleri sesli sohbet
sesli sohbet siteleri sesli chat
seslichat seslisohbet
sesli siteleri chat siteleri
sohbet siteleri sesli siteler
voice sohbet sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli sohbet seslisohbet
sohbet siteleri sesli chat siteleri
seslichat sesli chat
herkesburda herkes burda
sohbetmerkezi sohbetmerkezi